Home Forums Other Ba Da Boom…

This topic contains 45 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Drift 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Drift
    Participant

Howdy folks.
    Am I first? Do I get a trophy?

John Hill
    Keymaster

Drift, welcome! You are first. Congrats! Was it difficult getting signed in? Is everyone going to end up in “Other?” Ha.

timerick
    Participant

Hey Drift I guess I am # 2

timerick
    Participant

John why put us in other instead of general?

Drift
    Participant

No, getting signed in was easy.
    It’ll be interesting to see if folks stick to the various subjects, write in those subjects stuff that isn’t relative, or plunk everything in “other.”

I believe I’ve hit a snag already, John. When I attempted to change my password (from that given by the Columbian) I got a page reading I was already logged in. Not a password change option. Then again, maybe I’m just pushing the wrong buttons?

John Hill
    Keymaster

Hey Drift,
    You can write in any of these. Other is meant for topics that we don’t have covered. I guess, though, people could open up topics in General too. It’s up to you. We don’t need to write in Other.

As for the password, if you go to Account and Reset, it won’t let you do a reset if you’re logged in. You can log out and then do it, or go to your profile and do it. On the main screen, your name appears over in the upper right. Click on that and it takes you to your profile. From there you can hit Edit and then change your password. OR to cut to the chase, you go here: http://www.columbian.com/forums/users/drift/edit/ and change it there. I hope that helps.

John

Drift
    Participant

It was timerick asking about “other” and “general.” Me, I don’t care, I’ll just Drift, John ;^)

Thanks for the password help. I think I got’er done.
    I find it interesting a person must log out to change it. That seems backwards to me. I’m thinking there must be some sort of miscommunication… I’ll play around and see what I can’t screw up. Heh.

Hawk
    Participant

YO!!!! I made it. Not too good with the math today, I guess.

Hey John, I tried to read “the rules” and it’s so faint I could hardly see the print. Maybe want to darken it up a bit.

nailingit
    Participant

{{{{{TEST}}}}}

John

The math answers on the new verification process might prove difficult for knd and a couple of others. Any way you could dumb it down?

Hawk
    Participant

dude, that’s cold!!

Hawk
    Participant

OK, so if you want to change your password, you have to log out and then put in your email address, do some math and click on the link to change your password. THEN, check your email, click on the link in the email it just sent you and change your password. Then stand on your head, wiggle your ears and stick out your tongue. Easy peasy.

jacjak
    Participant

Ta Dah…. made it. Now I just need a cute avatar like ‘mike wazowski… Hey, Hawk, Drift. Looks good in here, nice and clean. Who dusted?

nailingit
    Participant

I’m sure John knows I’m only kidding. Besides, I’m sure knd has a calculator on his computing device. That is of course, if he thinks of it and knows how to use it. 🙂

nailingit
    Participant

timerick
    Participant

Now Nail don’t start picking on those of us that don’t like spending other peoples money. We are just trying to save you. I guess we are going to be called Ba Da Boom instead of other?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.