Home Forums Help Copied from SUGGESTIONS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nailingit 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dee little
    Participant

MR. HILL:

So, has it been long enough to conclude that what’s now left of Basement posters prefer the ‘one place’ posting system and not the ‘itemized according to topic’ one?

jacjak
    Participant

Dee, it’s what I intend to do. Doubt he can see your quarry without drawing the conclusion we’re basically doing just that already. I think he did say in the beginning we could do whatever works for us. One place works for me. The whole FB side is irritation me, and fairly done with the inconveniences of trying to figure out what’s up with some of the ‘glitch’ stuff. Not sure if they’ve changed their portal to FB, or if it’s this damn Windows 10 thing. So much better than 8.1 but… Let’s just say 8.1 put my back up, now I’m ‘sensitive’.

nailingit
    Participant

I like the multiple format. Choices are good. Wondering why this is even an issue. It’s like you guys are asking for less choice. I get with posting in the basement, but why limit it.

I don’t do FB. But after reading FB comments for awhile, I think I’ll swear them off. It’s depressing to realize there are so many idiots in our area, let alone it’s a miracle if anyone under 90 posts.

Remember how slogged down the old format used to get when posting vids? Doesn’t happen now. To make it less confusing the C could limit the categories to the top ten or so according to the number of posts. Starting a separate category just to ask a question doesn’t help either.

Just my 2 cents.

roger
    Participant

Anyone under 90? Seeing as how many of us here also post there, I’m thinking you need to start begging for the right to make a few apologies, Bucko.

nailingit
    Participant

I guess I’ll apologize to myself then. I’m an old fart – just like you old farts. I enjoy a younger perspective as they are the future.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!! LOL!

nailingit
    Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.