Home Forums Other SEX/DRUGS/ROCKNROLL

This topic contains 129 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nailingit 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 130 total)
  • Author

nailingit
    Participant

Drift
    Participant

Man, I had such a crush on The Slick.
    Who didn’t, eh?

Hawk
    Participant

Yup, she was hottttt. I saw her not too long ago and she still looks good.

nailingit
    Participant

I wanted to be saved by Grace! Hot, and what an incredible haunting voice.

roger
    Participant

Wasn’t much of a fan of Grace or Jeff Airplane. I preferred Hot Tuna.

A few years later on, we were treated to Debbie Harry.

Drift
    Participant

That was rude, Roger.
    John! Roger’s posting Blondie videos! Isn’t there something in the rules about that? ;^)

nailingit
    Participant

nailingit
    Participant

nailingit
    Participant

Hawk
    Participant

WOW, can’t believe they let Debbie wear that dress on TV back them. Pretty suggestive.

nailingit
    Participant

roger

Okay. I’ve never watched a Harry vid before, and not familiar with her tunes. So, I gave it a chance.
    I lasted, I’m guessing, less than two minutes before I lent respect to the Gods of good tunes and shut it down.
    Whatever it is she does while she’s singing, her movements, absolutely mimic Filipino bar girls while on stage. No mater the tune, it’s the same routine.
    I tend to accept all music, and choose to rarely criticize one’s musicianship because it’s not my own taste. For instance, GAGA, in my opinion, is really talented and leaves it on the floor, generally not might taste, but man can she perform. Harry acts like she never left the floor.
    In Harry’s case, I’ll take the filipino bar girls. Well, I’d take them anyway. And it’s okay if they don’t leave the floor.

roger—You’re better than this! You have taste! Channel it. Redeem thyself with a quality vid!!

roger
    Participant

Well, Nails, Blondie had a huge following for years, and their recent return seems to be somewhat successful. Also, Debbie Harry had her solo career that lasted quite a while.

Maybe these songs, dressed more as a French courtesan?

roger
    Participant

I tend to run the gamut – there’s a lot to like out there.

roger
    Participant

Didn’t Alleycat push this lady as the greatest?

roger
    Participant

And it could be worse – Instead of Filipina bar girls, how about Queen Wendy doing her best imitation of a Thai club girl?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.