Home Forums Other SEX/DRUGS/ROCKNROLL

This topic contains 129 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nailingit 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)
  • Author

roger
    Participant

But I like my girl bands with attitude – and L7 had that under control.

nailingit
    Participant

@ 4:07

Lasted less than a minute with this one. She’s like a transgender Mike Love.

Abba and the Archies had a following as well.

I’ll take Grace and the PI bargirls any day.

roger
    Participant

Maybe a couple from the East Village gay scene?

Drift
    Participant

Beth Hart’s okay.
    I wouldn’t buy her music (I’m into goth metal or whatever they call it), but I do enjoy watching her perform. She’s sorta got the scooter tramp thing going on, and, well, you know… I kinda like that ;^)

roger
    Participant

roger
    Participant

And finally, I’ll put up one from one of the few Jeff Airplane albums I considered truly relevant – Volunteers.

jacjak
    Participant

And, then there’s the guys… and it’s not about Hot. It’s the Muse-zak

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/irL4661cpa8″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

jacjak
    Participant

dang it…

roger
    Participant

jacjak?

roger
    Participant

jacjak,

I’m not certain what you copied from, but I suspect it wasn’t the url address at the top. But I saw that embedded within the parens and followed it.

Triumph was (to me) one of those Canadian bands that didn’t get an honest listen on their own talents – We wanted them to follow in the mold created by Rush. One of their tunes I did like here.

roger
    Participant

Another very good Canadian band.

jacjak
    Participant

Thanks roger, I figured it’d be easy… just click share then click embed and copy. But guess not. So, I copy from the address bar like always, and not from the address that opens up on the youtube site itself, right?

Always liked Triumph, have 9 of their albums, I think, and some live stuff. Liked Gil Moore’s drums more than anything, and the energy.

nailingit
    Participant

nailingit
    Participant

jj

I just copy and paste the youtube link and it comes up.

nailingit
    Participant

Just thought to bring some balance to the shopnpop. C’mon people. How bout some raw rock.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.