Home Forums Other SEX/DRUGS/ROCKNROLL

This topic contains 129 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nailingit 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)
  • Author

roger
    Participant

Drift
    Participant

Come Oct. 1st Oregon MM dispensaries will be (legally) allowed to sell 1/4 ounce to anyone (21 and over) that walks through the door.

Speaking of moot:
    http://www.columbian.com/news/2015/sep/03/medical-marijuana-registry-viewed-warily-2/

Apparently the DOH isn’t aware that after 5052 comes fully into effect the medical health professional requirements will be so arduous only about 10* people in the whole state will be able to manage to get a MM recommendation. I don’t know that 10 people is worth putting a lot of effort into.

*okay, so maybe it’ll be more than 10. 20? ;^)

roger
    Participant

Drift
    Participant

nailingit
    Participant

Drift
    Participant

roger
    Participant

Something a little out there – from a Japanese film from the early ’80s called Burst City.

roger
    Participant

Some good old Southern boogie.

roger
    Participant

roger
    Participant

nailingit
    Participant

I get pretty jazzed when I think about it. I’m taking my better half to see Neil Young at the Chiles Center in two weeks. No one on the planet I’d rather see. Small venue. Both my wife and I are huge fans. It doesn’t get better!

https://www.facebook.com/NeilYoung

Neil gets lots of love.

roger
    Participant

There’s a lot of music out there in youtube land from some organization called Playing for Change.

Starting with their excellent interpretation of one of my all time faves.

roger
    Participant

roger
    Participant

nailingit
    Participant

Anyone else into tincture? I bought a bottle of THC cannabis tincture for the first time and finding it to be quite effective and practical for dosing. With vaping, smoking, eating, tincturing, and any combination thereabouts available to us in this area, not to mention the amazing quality of bud, I’m starting to feel a bit spoiled. And I like feeling spoiled. It’s nice living here. So many areas of the country are repressed and outlaw naturally produced forms of personal expression and freedom.

God bless America and God bless where I live. It ain’t perfect but I’ve lived in worse.

Is anyone aware of a ‘legalize magic mushroom’ movement? If so, could you ….. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.