• MAIL: Post offices closed Monday. No home delivery except for Express Mail. The postal unit in the Shell gas station at Fisher’s Landing, 16320 S.E. Cascade Park Drive, is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• GARBAGE: Trash and recycling collection on regular schedule in Vancouver and most of Clark County. In Camas, trash and recyclables will be picked up with Tuesday’s collections.
Both transfer stations open regular hours, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• PUBLIC SCHOOLS: No classes.
• COLLEGES: No classes at Clark College and Washington State University Vancouver.
• GOVERNMENT: City, county, state and federal offices closed. Washington Legislature in session.
• LIBRARIES: Camas Public Library and all libraries and bookmobiles in the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District closed.
• BUSES: C-Tran follows regular schedule; C-Tran administration offices closed.
TriMet plans a special schedule: Some buses will follow regular weekday schedules; MAX light rail and some other buses will use Saturday schedules. A few bus lines will be out of service. See http://trimet.org or 503-238-RIDE (7433) for specifics.
Portland Streetcar will run on its regular weekday schedule.
• PARKING: Meters in downtown Vancouver and Portland free.
• DRIVER LICENSING: Offices closed.
• VEHICLE LICENSING: Offices closed.
• EMISSIONS TESTING: Stations closed.
• LIQUOR STORES: Most state-run stores open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• BANKS: Most closed. Some in-store branches may be open.
• FINANCIAL MARKETS: New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq and other markets closed.
• ANIMAL SHELTER: Humane Society for Southwest Washington, open regular hours: noon to 5:30 p.m. for pet adoptions, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for animal receiving and lost-pet retrieval.
• OREGON ZOO: Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• WESTFIELD VANCOUVER MALL: Open 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Offices open regular hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Circulation lines, 360-694-2312, open 4:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.