Free Thanksgiving meals will be offered at these sites:
• Auto’s Pub, noon Thursday,16209 S.E. McGillivray Blvd., Vancouver: Free Thanksgiving meal until the food is gone. For more details, call 360-253-6253.
• Chronis’ Restaurant, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, 819 Main St., Vancouver: Free ham dinner, all the trimmings, non-alcoholic beverages.
• Eagles Lodge, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, 107 E. Seventh St., Vancouver: Thanksgiving brunch with traditional breakfast, as well as turkey and ham. Also, clothing and blankets will be given to the needy, while supplies last.
• Share House, breakfast from 9 to 9:45 a.m. and a holiday meal from 3:30 p.m. to the end of the line Thursday at 1113 W. 13th St.
• Lord’s Gym, 2 to 5 p.m., Thursday, 2410 Grand Blvd.: Thanksgiving dinner.
• The Knights of Columbus will deliver hot Thanksgiving meals to home-bound residents in the Camas-Washougal area, working out of St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church at 324 N.E. Oak St. Donations of turkeys and pies — and delivery labor — are gratefully accepted. To volunteer, call Al Schmid at 360-835-5346.
To request a dinner, call Schmid, or East County Social Services at 360-835-7802, or the Inter-Faith Treasure House at 360-834-4181. You’ll be asked for the number of people in the household, address and phone number. Money for the “Knights of Columbus Camas and Washougal Thanksgiving Dinner Fund” can be dropped off at any Riverview Community Bank branch.