YAKIMA, Wash. (AP) -- Two Army firefighters from the Yakima Training Center were injured while helping local firefighters at a house fire in Selah.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports (http://bit.ly/qhot2x ) one suffered a minor concussion and one a shoulder strain when a ceiling collapsed on them in the Tuesday night fire. They were treated at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and released.
Investigators say the fire apparently was started in the attic by an electrical problem. Damage is estimated at more than $125,000.
Information from: Yakima Herald-Republic, http://www.yakimaherald.com