Clark County business briefs
Sunday, December 4, 2011
People in business
• Gina Salt has joined Real Living, The Real Estate Group. She has been with Prudential NW Properties for the past seven years. http://www.realliving.com/gina.salt or 360-771-0205.
• Dave Blanchard, owner of Cognesis Marketing, has earned certification from the Infusionsoft Certified Consultants program. Blanchard has more than 25 years of marketing experience. Infusionsoft provides all-in-one sales and marketing software that creates automatic marketing for small businesses by integrating customer relationship management, email marketing and e-commerce. http://www.cognesismarketing.com or 360-954-5392.
• Corwin Beverage Company has promoted two sales representatives, Nate Herbst and Chris Barnes, to managerial positions. Herbst, a Vancouver resident, has worked at Corwin since 2004 and was awarded the President’s Ring of Honor for top performance by PepsiCo in 2011. He will be a direct store-delivery sales manager. Barnes, also a resident of Vancouver, has worked for the company since 1997. His new title will be channel sales manager. http://www.corwinbevco.com or 360-696-0766.
• Wells Fargo has promoted Kizzy Stepanich to manager at the Battle Ground branch, 1411 N.W. First St. Stepanich manages the customer service, sales, professional development and community involvement efforts of the nine-member team.
• Innovative Services NW has named Denise Stone vice president of client services. A Vancouver resident, Stone has worked in social services in Washington and Oregon for 12 years. Innovative Services NW is a Vancouver-based nonprofit that provides a variety of programs and services for the community.