Clark County business briefs
Sunday, December 25, 2011
People in business
• The Southwest Washington Contractors Association has named Lisa Littleton of Twice the Light Inc. and Pat Scott of Olson Engineering Inc. to the 2012 board of directors. Dan Goff, DK Contracting LLC, was elected president of the executive board. Others serving with Goff include Ron King, 3 Kings Environmental Inc., vice president; Joe Currie, JWC Construction LLC, secretary; Sheri Clark, NW Natural, associate vice president; and Tyler Young, NW Accounting Professionals LLC, treasurer.
• Partners in Careers has selected a new staff member and announced four management promotions. Sharon Pesut has joined the firm as operations manager. She was previously executive director for community choices and Clark County Family YMCA. Promotions to the management team include Irina Ksenofontov to program manager; David Benedetti, program development manager; Advija Hrustic, lead job developer, and Dave Cole, coordinator of the new YouthFirst program. Partners in Careers, a nonprofit organization, has supported job seekers with training and placements for more than 30 years. They provide job training, placement and coaching to people on public assistance, refugees, veterans and low-income seniors.
• Dr. Davis Teichgraeber has joined Columbia Imaging Group, 13215 S.E. Mill Plain Blvd. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. * 360-892-9664.
• Cindy Jones of Vancouver has become an independent consultant with Tastefully Simple Inc., a national direct sales company featuring more than 60 easy-to-prepare foods. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cheran Bee opened Fiddlesticks Quilt Shop at 2701 N.E. 114th Ave., Suite 1 on Dec. 7. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; noon to 5 p.m. Sunday; closed Monday. * http:fiddlesticksquiltshop.com, 360-718-7103.