Esther Short — Gifts For Our Community has awarded $2,500 grants to 12 organizations that serve the community in the human services, arts and education.
“We … are so amazed at all of the wonderful services that being provided by our community organizations,” Lee Rafferty, board president, said. “They certainly raise the quality of life for everyone in our community.”
Fall 2011 recipients are:
• Clark County Juvenile Court Restorative Services’ Ace’s Place;
• Columbia Springs;
• Educational Opportunities for Children and Families;
• ESD 49th Street Day Treatment School;
• Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation;
• Foundation for Vancouver Public Schools’ Lunch Buddies;
• Free Clinic Adult Dental;
• Human Services Council Volunteer Center;
• Northwest Children’s Outreach;
• Silver Buckle Ranch;
• Vancouver School of Arts & Academics;
• Vancouver Public Schools Lincoln parent/staff.