Free Thanksgiving meals will be offered at these sites today:
• Auto’s Pub, noon,16209 S.E. McGillivray Blvd., Vancouver: Free Thanksgiving meal until the food is gone. For more details, call 360-253-6253.
• Chronis’ Restaurant, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., 819 Main St., Vancouver: Free ham dinner, all the trimmings, non-alcoholic beverages.
• Eagles Lodge, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., 107 E. Seventh St., Vancouver: Thanksgiving brunch with traditional breakfast, as well as turkey and ham. Also, clothing and blankets will be given to the needy, while supplies last.
• Share House, breakfast from 9 to 9:45 a.m., and a holiday meal starting at 3:30 p.m., at 1113 W. 13th St., Vancouver.
• Lord’s Gym, 2 to 5 p.m., 2410 Grand Blvd.: Thanksgiving dinner.
• The Knights of Columbus will deliver hot Thanksgiving meals to home-bound residents in the Camas-Washougal area, working out of St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church at 324 N.E. Oak St. Donations of turkeys and pies — and delivery labor — are gratefully accepted. To volunteer or find out more, call Al Schmid at 360-835-5346.