Tsugawa Nursery: 410 E. Scott Ave., Woodland. Free unless noted. Registration is required. * 360-225-8750 or http://tsugawanursery.com.
• Design Coaching: You Design, You Save: By appointment, Sept. 10. A member of the design team will help create a dream landscape. $35.
• Edible Landscaping: 1 p.m. Sept. 17. Bring photo or drawing of your yard to get help incorporating edibles into the landscape.
• Bonsai Collection of the Pacific Coast: 11 a.m. Sept. 24. Gregor Buel on some of the bonsai collections he has visited throughout the Northwest.
• Fall Containers: 1 p.m. Sept. 24. How to extend containers throughout the seasons.
• Bonsai Group: 1 p.m. Sept 24. Tips and techniques from experienced bonsai enthusiasts.
Woodland Farmers Market: 3-7 p.m. Fridays through Sept. 30, Horseshoe Lake Park in downtown Woodland.
Urban Growers Market: 4-8 p.m. the second Friday of the month through Oct. 14 at One World, 2315 Main St. Market features backyard growers, farmers, food vendors and local artisans. * 360-737-8298 or http://urbangrowersmarket.com.
Watershed Stewards Volunteer Training: 6:30 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays, Sept. 14 through Nov. 16. Volunteers work on projects in public outreach and education, stream restoration, water-quality monitoring, classroom presentations and community workshops. Training available. Free. * http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fallwstraining.
Minnehaha Garden Gate Club Standard Flower Show: Noon to 1:30 p.m. Sept. 21, Minnehaha Grange, 4905 N.E. St. Johns Blvd. * 360-693-6126.
Grow Vancouver: Where Growers Meet: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sept. 20, Unitarian Universalist Church of Vancouver, 4505 E. 18th St. Break off into small groups to facilitate discussion and brainstorm solutions. * email@example.com.
Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens meeting: 1 p.m. Sept. 30, 115 South Pekin Road, Woodland. Tsugawa Nursery on “Trees and Perennials for Fall Color.” Refreshments will be served. * 360-606-7359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vancouveria Garden Club: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. the third Tuesday of every month, Covington House, 4201 Main St. * 360-936-6515.
Vancouver Chrysanthemum Society: 2:30 p.m. the third Monday of every month, Heritage Farm, 1919 N.E. 78th St. 360-896-7278.
Send information to email@example.com.