Vancouver — Vancouver Community Library will offer a series of personal financial workshops this month to mark national Financial Literacy Month.
The series was inspired by Money Smart Week, developed 11 years ago by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and its partner organizations.
The American Library Association, including Fort Vancouver Regional Library, joined the effort in 2011.
All of the events are free, open to the public and held at Vancouver Community Library, 901 C St.
• Budgeting and Saving, 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 24
• Credit & Debt, 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 25
• Home Ownership, 6 p.m. Thursday, April 26
• Finance for Teens, 4 p.m. Friday, April 27
• Compound Interest, 10:30 a.m. Saturday, April 28
• Money Movies, 1-5 p.m. Sunday, April 29