The following titles by Clark County authors have recently been published.
• “Bring Your Writing to Life” by Amy Michelle Wiley. Genre: creative writing guide, Apples of Gold Publishing, $2.99 e-book, $5.50 paperback, http://www.sparrowsflight.net/Amys-books.htm.
• “From Greece with Love” by Wayne Saunders. Genre: romance, Create Space, 99 cents Kindle, $7.99 paper, http://waynesebooks.weebly.com.
• “Pray For Kaia: She Is Such a Gift” by Ryan Donovan. Genre: memoir/grief and bereavement, Create Space, $2.99 Kindle, $4.99 paper, http://www.prayforkaia.com. Also available in Spanish as “Ora por Kaia.”
• “Rivers of Ice: The Yakutat Bay Expedition of 1906” by Bill Alley. Genre: history, Outskirts Press, $5 e-book, $16.95 paper, http://www.outskirtspress.com/bookstore.
• “Wings: A Novel of World War II Flygirls” by Karl Friedrich. Genre: historical fiction; McBooks Press, $7.99 Kindle, $8.99 Nook, $15.80 hardcover at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, www.mcbooks.com.
• “The Worley Warrior” by Frank Bybee. Genre: memoir/autobiography, Author House, $9.99 e-book, $15.99 hardcover, http://bookstore.authorhouse.com.
Clark County authors who would like to announce the publication of a new book should email the book’s title, author, publisher, available format, retail price and website to firstname.lastname@example.org.