People in business
• Patrick R. Goodman has joined HDJ Design Group. He will contribute civil engineering design services to transportation and site development sections. Goodman earned a bachelor of science in civil engineering in 2011 and a masters in structural engineering degree this year, both from Oregon State University. HDJ is a Vancouver-based civil engineering, land survey, land use planning and landscape architectural firm.
• Anne W. Sibley has joined Davidson Insurance as commercial insurance account manager. Sibley has 30 years of experience in the insurance industry. She has a degree in political science from Oregon State University.
• Andrew Nemecek, a neurosurgeon who specializes in treating the spine, has joined Rebound Orthopedics and Neurosurgery. Nemecek has experience in the surgical treatment of complex spinal disorders such as scoliosis, tumors and trauma, as well as common problems such as herniated discs, sciatica and lumbar stenosis. He completed his medical degree at Case Western University and spinal surgery training at the University of Washington.
• Creative Computer Solutions Inc. has added three new employees to its staff and moved to 202 E. Mill Plain Blvd. Kirk Maddox has been hired as client solutions representative. He has more than 18 years of experience. Jim Finicle joins the company as a senior network engineer. He will be responsible for the designing, managing and analyzing information technology infrastructures. Gary Armstrong has been added as a senior network engineer and will be responsible for all components of IT.
Other business news
• Pacific Lifestyle Homes has been honored by the Building Industry Association of Clark County. The company received the 2012 Building Excellence Award for the best new home in the $250,000 to $500,000 price category. Pacific Lifestyle has been honored with a Building Excellence Award for eight consecutive years.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 360-735-4491. Sales awards are not published.