Holiday closures for Monday
Monday, January 2, 2012
What’s open and what’s closed on Monday:
• MAIL: Post offices closed. No home delivery. The postal unit inside the Shell gas station at Fisher’s Landing, 16320 S.E. Cascade Park Drive, is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• GARBAGE: Trash and recyclables collection is on regular schedule in Vancouver and most of Clark County today. In Camas, Monday’s trash and recyclables will be picked up Tuesday.
• GOVERNMENT: City, county and state offices closed.
• ANIMAL SHELTER: Humane Society for Southwest Washington shelter open.
• LIBRARIES: Fort Vancouver Regional Library locations are open regular Monday hours. The Camas Public Library is closed. It will reopen at 10 a.m. Jan. 3.
• BUSES: C-Tran follows reduced schedule Monday. TriMet follows Sunday schedule Monday.
• PARKING: Meters in downtown Vancouver free Monday.
• DRIVER’S LICENSING: Offices closed.
• VEHICLE LICENSING: Offices closed.
• VEHICLE EMISSIONS: Closed.
• CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES: Offices open. For 24-hour customer service, call 360-992-3000. For outages or emergencies, call 360-992-8000.
• LIQUOR STORES: Most state-operated stores open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• ZOO: Oregon Zoo open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• FINANCIAL MARKETS: New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq and other markets closed.
• MARSHALL COMMUNITY CENTER: Open regular hours.
• FIRSTENBURG COMMUNITY CENTER: Open regular hours.
• WESTFIELD VANCOUVER MALL: Open regular hours.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Offices open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.