Welcome to a new feature highlighting new books by Clark County authors. The following titles by Clark County authors have recently been published.
• "Beginning Again" by Peggy Bird. Genre: romance. Crimson Romance, $3.82 Kindle, available at Amazon, iTunes and BarnesandNoble.com. http://www.peggybirdwrites.com.
• "Blood in the Snow" by Seth Sjostrom. Genre: thriller. Wolf Print Publishing, $7.99 Kindle, $17.99 paperback, http://www.wolfprintpublishing.com.
• "Cruisin' Boozin' Snoozin': The Odyssey of an Old Salt" by Dirk Winters. Genre: biography. Portland Yacht Club, $9.99 Kindle, http://portlandyc.com/test/history-new/dirk-winters-cruisin-boozin-snoozin-life/.
• "Drum Warrior" by Carolyn J. Rose and Mike Nettleton. Genre: young adult fantasy. Carolyn J. Rose, publisher, 99 cents Kindle, $12.95 paperback, http://www.deadlyduomysteries.com.
• "Lofton: Journal of an American Woman" by Kent D. Walsh. Genre: biography. Outskirts Press, $16.95 paper, http://www.outskirtspress.com.
• "I'm an Ostrich" by Casey Harrison. Genre: children's picture book. Mindstir Media, $9.99 paperback, www.amazon.com.
• "Secret of the Songshell" by Brian Tashima. Genre: young adult sci-fi fantasy. Prism Valley Press, $4.99 Kindle, $9.99 paperback, http://www.thespectralandsaga.com.
• "Through a Yellow Wood" by Carolyn J. Rose. Genre: mystery. Carolyn J. Rose, publisher, $2.99 Kindle and Nook, $16.49 paperback, http://www.deadlyduomysteries.com.
• "Voodoo Virus" by Gregory E. Zshomler. Genre: young adult novel. Eyrie Press, $3.99 Kindle, $6.99 paperback, www.amazon.com.
• "What If my House Had Wheels?" by Janet Bohm. Genre: children's picture book; Tate Publishing, $8.99 paperback, www.tatepublishing.com.
Clark County authors who would like to announce the publication of a new book should email the book's title, author, publisher, available formats, retail price and website to firstname.lastname@example.org/.