Port of Vancouver Commissioners Nancy Baker, Jerry Oliver and Brian Wolfe will host nine "Commissioner Coffees" this summer to meet informally with citizens. Those who attend will be asked to take an informal survey about current and future port activities.
The series of coffees will culminate in a televised community forum this fall, in which commissioners will answer questions and discuss information they gathered over the summer. For more information, contact Andrew Ness at the Port of Vancouver at 360-693-3611 or email@example.com.
Here is the complete coffee chat schedule:
• Thursday, June 7, with Oliver, at Di Tazza, 2011 S.E. 192nd Ave., 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• Friday, June 15, with Baker, at Java House, 210 West Evergreen Blvd., 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• Monday, June 18, with Wolfe, at Firstenberg Center, 700 N.E. 136th Ave., 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
• Wednesday, July 11, with Baker, at Tully's Coffee, 7710 N.E. Fifth Ave., Suite 122, 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• Thursday, July 19, with Oliver, at Marshall Center, 1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd., 8 to 10 a.m.
• Thursday, July 26, with Wolfe, at Peet's Coffee & Tea, 16501 S.E. Mill Plain Blvd, Suite 100, 1 to 2 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 9, with Oliver, at River Maiden Artisan Coffee, 602 North Devine Road, 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 15, with Baker, at Latte Da, 205 E. 39th St., 1 to 2 p.m.
• Monday, Aug. 20, with Wolfe, at Coffee Villa, 13011 N.E. Fourth Plain Blvd, Suite 106, 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.