People in business
• iQ Credit Union has promoted Chris O'Malley to senior vice president, retail delivery. O'Malley, who has 20 years of financial experience, will take on an expanded role at the credit union. He joined iQ in 2009.
• Steven Mosier has joined the Free Clinic of Southwest Washington board of directors. He currently is the manager of pharmacy services for Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. Mosier has a degree in pharmacy from the University of Washington.
• Jessica Douglas, marketing specialist with Riverview Community Bank, has graduated from the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing and Management with honors. She also received the program's James H. Donnelly Jr. Award, given to the graduate with the best marketing plan or research project.
• Tessa Young-Barkley has joined the team at Mountain View Veterinary Hospital, 13914 N.E. 16th Ave. Young-Barkley graduated from Washington State University and has received multiple awards in surgical proficiency. She lives in Vancouver.
• Aubrey Short has joined Vancouver-based On Line Support as office manager. She will provide accounting and administrative services for the firm. On Line Support provides technology support for businesses.
Other business news
• Ron's Automotive has earned AAA Top Shop awards at two locations: 16211 S.E. First St. and 7818 N.E. 30th Ave. AAA Washington evaluates every AAA approved auto-repair facility in Washington to measure quality of repair work, customer service and overall shop cleanliness.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to email@example.com or fax 360-735-4491. Sales awards are not published.