Furnace worker injured in Sequim propane explosion

Published:

 

SEQUIM, Wash. (AP) -- A heating company employee suffered minor burns to his face and hands in an explosion Thursday when he was working on a propane-powered furnace at a home in Sequim (skwim).

The 57-year-old man was treated at the scene by firefighters and taken to Olympic Medical Center in Port Angeles.

The Peninsula Daily News reports (http://is.gd/7B7gqx) the blast rattled windows in the neighborhood, tore a door off its hinges and blew the a cap off the chimney.

___

Information from: Peninsula Daily News, http://www.peninsuladailynews.com