2 men sickened by carbon monoxide in Seattle
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
SEATTLE (AP) -- A Seattle Fire Department spokesman says two men were sickened by carbon monoxide as they operated a gas-powered pressure washer in a basement parking garage in north Seattle.
Fire spokesman Kyle Moore says the men felt sick Tuesday evening and walked upstairs to their apartment to call 911.
Medics took them to Virginia Mason Medical Center to be treated in the hyperbaric chamber.
Moore says one man was in his 20s and one in his 40s.