Camas Library to host spring break movies
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Families looking for fun, free outings during spring break should head to Camas Public Library in the afternoons. At 2 p.m. April 2-6, the library will show free movies on the big screen and provide popcorn.
• April 2, “The Lion King”: A young lion must prove to himself, his pride and his friends that he is worthy of leading. Inspired by the play “Hamlet” by William Shakespeare, 89 minutes, Disney, rated G.
• April 3, “Puss in Boots”: The animated story of Shrek’s cat friend, Puss. Based on the fairy tale by Charles Perrault, 90 minutes, Dreamworks, rated PG.
• April 4, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2”: Harry must find the secret to Voldemort’s immortality, while dark forces threaten to tear him and his friends apart. Based on the book by J. K. Rowling, 130 minutes, Warner Bros., rated PG-13.
• April 5, “Hugo”: In 1931, an orphan boy tries to solve a mystery involving a mechanical man. Based on the book “The Invention of Hugo Cabret” by Brian Selznick, 126 minutes, Paramount, rated PG.
• April 6, “The Muppets”: Three Muppet fans help raise $10 million to save the Muppet Theater from being demolished in this Academy Award-winning musical comedy, 103 minutes, Disney, rated PG.