Letter: Priorities easy to define
Monday, May 7, 2012
For the record, here are Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler’s, R-Camas, votes. She voted “no” to:
• Stopping funds for the Bridge to Nowhere.
• Ending Big Oil subsidies.
• Reducing green house gases.
• Disclosing bonuses and golden parachutes of corporate executives.
She voted “yes” to:
• Defunding Planned Parenthood.
• Instituting Medicare vouchers.
• Limiting clean air and water regulations.
• Giving more tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires.
• Slashing Pell Grants.
• Cutting Head Start.
• Cutting food stamps.
• Cutting funds for infrastructure repair.
Her votes show her priorities and her philosophy.
Elizabeth Stehle Campbell