Clark County business briefing
Sunday, May 13, 2012
People in business
• Chuck Crider has been hired by Columbia Credit Union as an associate vice president and manager of the Riverstone Marketplace branch in Camas. Crider’s background includes more than eight years in the banking industry.
• Kari Hebble of Camas has been hired by Wells Fargo Private Bank as a wealth advisor and vice president. Hebble provides financial, trust and investment services to high net-worth customers in the Portland metropolitan area.
• Timothy G. Massie of Timepiece Financial Planning LLC in Battle Ground has been accepted for membership in the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors. • email@example.com.
• Teresa Munn has joined Columbia Credit Union as a mortgage officer. Munn’s background includes 17 years in mortgage lending for local companies. She is on the Community Housing Resource Center’s Board of Directors and serves as president of the Women Entrepreneurs Organization.
• Jennifer Myers, owner of the Portland interior design firm J Myers & Associates, has been appointed as a subcontractor director on the Building Industry Association of Clark County’s Board of Directors.
• Laura Pitlz has been hired as the human resource manager at Mackay & Sposito Inc. She has more than 10 years of experience in human resources management experience. Pitlz, who lives in Camas, is based out of the Vancouver office.
Other business news
• Tidewater Holdings Inc., parent company of Tidewater Barge Lines, has named William “Bill” Collins as its new director of environmental, safety, health and security. He will be a member of Tidewater’s senior management team.
• Language Fusion LLC has been honored by DiversityBusiness.com as a Top 100 business in the U.S. and Top 50 business in Washington state for its overall leadership and economic achievement. • http://www.languagefusion.us.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 360-735-4491. Sales awards are not published.