Status of charges against health care providers
Saturday, November 3, 2012
The Health Systems Quality Assurance Division of the state Department of Health recently took disciplinary actions or has withdrawn charges against these Clark County health care providers.
• In September, the Nursing Assistant Program charged certified nursing assistant Danielle L. Dillehay with unprofessional conduct due to a conviction for third-degree theft in 2009.
• In September, the Nursing Assistant Program charged registered nursing assistant Aminata Jarjue Joof with unprofessional conduct. The Department of Social and Health Services issued a finding alleging Joof physically and mentally abused three patients. As a result, she can no longer be employed in a position that involves unsupervised care or access to vulnerable adults.
• In October, the Massage Program entered into an agreed order with Karissa J. Wessa. Wessa must comply with terms and conditions set against her credential, including paying a fine. She provided massage with an expired credential.
• In October, the Oregon State Board of Nursing placed Jade E. Brannan's registered nurse license on probation for 24 months for failing to comply with the terms and conditions of the HPSP. She resides in Washougal.
• In October, the Oregon State Board of Nursing accepted the voluntary surrender of Beverly R. Cooke's registered nurse license for using intoxicants to the extent of being injurious to herself or others. She resides in Vancouver.
If you have questions about this report, contact Health Systems Quality Assurance Division at 360-236-4700. For questions about the Oregon State Board of Nursing report, call 971-673-0685.