Here's our updated listing of free Thanksgiving meals that are being offered in Clark County on Thursday. Whether you're in need of food or just holiday companionship, these doors are open to you.n Chronis' Restaurant and Lounge in downtown Vancouver will offer its traditional holiday dinner from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., hosted as always by restaurateur Chuck Chronis and his friend, Superior Court Judge Rich Melnick. The free meal is served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 819 Main St. Full turkey dinner with vegetables, mashed potatoes, dessert, milk, coffee and tea are on tap. All are welcome.
• Da Kine's Cafe hosts its third annual Thanksgiving outreach with a home-cooked meal from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Christ Community Church, 11900 N.E. 95th St., Suite 440 (in the East Ridge Business Park). Please call 360-798-7622 to make a reservation.
• Fraternal Order of Eagles host a free Thanksgiving breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m. at the Eagles Lodge, 107 E. Seventh St. Scrambled eggs, ham, pancakes, coffee, juice.
• Lord's Gym, 1 to 4 p.m., 2410 Grand Blvd.: Thanksgiving dinner.
• Share House, 3:30 p.m. until everything is gone, 1115 W. 13th St.: Thanksgiving dinner.
• Knights of Columbus will deliver hot Thanksgiving meals to home-bound residents in the Camas-Washougal area, working out of St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church at 324 N.E. Oak St. in Camas. Donations of (unfrozen) turkeys are gratefully accepted through Tuesday, and pies through Thursday morning. Call the Camas-Washougal Interfaith Treasure House at 360-834-4181 or Al Schmid at 360-835-5346 or the East County Family Resource Center at 360-835-7802 to request a delivery (you'll be asked the number of people in the household, address and phone number). Volunteer delivery drivers are needed too.
Or, you can drop off a donation to "Camas-Washougal Thanksgiving Dinner Fund" at any Riverview Community Bank.
Several readers have called The Columbian to inquire about other opportunities to volunteer at various meal sites. A spot check turned up no meal sites that need volunteers on Thursday.