Correction: Political sign vandalism



Political sign vandalism: Anyone in Vancouver who has information about political sign vandalism is encouraged to call the Vancouver police west precinct at 360-487-7355 during regular business hours. People in Clark County outside of Vancouver may call the Clark County Sheriff’s Office at 360-397-2211. A story on C1 on Wednesday included incorrect information about how to best report vandalism in Vancouver.