The stage is set for a potential exciting finish to the Class 3A Greater St. Helens League baseball race.
Oscar Golberg went 2 for 3 with two doubles and an RBI as Columbia River beat Kelso 7-4 to move back into a tie for second place in the 3A GSHL.
The win gave MountainView a share of the league championship, but the No. 1 seed to district remains up in the air.
Columbia River finishes with two games against Mountain View on Wednesday and Friday. If River wins both, there could be a three-way tie for first place. If Mountain View wins one game, the likely seeding to district will be Mountain View, Kelso, Columbia River and Prairie in that order.
Stars of the day
• SOFTBALL: Madison Anthony, Michelle Brincefield and Katie Bittner all hit home runs for Skyview. Anthony's was a grand slam. She drove in seven runs. It was Bittner's first career home run. Skyview topped Evergreen 13-3.
• BASEBALL: Isaiah Block of La Center threw a no-hitter in a 14-0 win over Ilwaco.
• BASEBALL: Joe Siegel of Ridgefield hit two home runs and drove in four runs, leading the Spudders to an 8-4 win over Hockinson.
• BASEBALL: Marcus Mason of Heritage hit a home run and a double while driving in three runs as Heritage beat Union 8-1.
• SOCCER: Carter Johnson just kept scoring Tuesday, netting five goals in Skyview's 5-2 win over Evergreen.
• GOLF: Rachel Kim, Abby Kadrmas, Ahreum Yang and Hunter Lackaff each shot 46 as Mountain View beat Columbia River 184-220 to clinch the 3A GSHL title.
• BASEBALL: Ian Hamilton threw a complete game as Skyview beat Battle Ground, snapping the Tigers' four-game winning streak and clinch the league title for Skyview.