What’s open and what’s closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day:
o MAIL: Post offices closed. The postal unit at Shell, 1605 N.W. Sixth Ave., Camas, is open 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day of the year. No home delivery except Express Mail.
• GARBAGE: Waste Connections, in Vancouver and most of Clark County, operates on its regular schedule. In Camas, normal Monday collections will be made Tuesday with that day’s regular collections.
• PUBLIC LIBRARIES: Closed.
• PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Closed.
• CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES: Offices open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For 24-hour customer service, call 360-992-3000. For outages or emergencies, call 360-992-8000.
• GOVERNMENT OFFICES: Offices closed. Washington Legislature in session.
• BUSES: C-Tran buses follow reduced service schedule. Offices closed. TriMet buses follow special schedule.
• DRIVER’S LICENSING: Closed.
• EMISSIONS TESTING: Closed.
• VEHICLE LICENSING: Closed.
• FINANCIAL MARKETS: U.S. markets closed.
• BANKS: Most closed; check your bank for details. Some in-store branches may be open.
• ZOO: Oregon Zoo open.
• MARSHALL COMMUNITY CENTER: Open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• FIRSTENBURG COMMUNITY CENTER: Open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Open regular hours, 9 a.m to 5 p.m. Circulation lines, 360-694-2312, open 4:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.