Nearly $8 million was invested in 41 organizations through the MJ Murdock Charitable Trust at its spring grants meeting.
The trust provides grants and enrichment programs to organizations that seek to strengthen education and social, spiritual and cultural aspects of the Pacific Northwest in creative and sustainable ways.
• $450,000 to Allelon International’s Full Circle Exchange program in Eagle, Idaho.
• $240,000 to the National Forest Foundation in Montana.
• $135,000 to the Center for Alaska Coastal Studies.
• $250,000 to the Oregon Historical Society.
• $400,000 to the Tacoma Art Museum.
For a full list of awards visit, http://www.murdock-trust.org/grants/grants-awarded.php