Community Foundation seeks grant applicants

By

Published:

 

The Community Giving Fund at the Community Foundation for Southwest Washington is intended to improve the overall quality of life in Clark and Skamania counties. Municipalities and nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply for grants from this fund by submitting a letter of inquiry later than Jan. 15. Find all forms and guidelines, including criteria and suggestions, at the website www.cfsww.org.

The focus for 80 percent of Community Giving Fund money in 2014 will be ongoing efforts to address intergenerational poverty; those grants will be large, averaging $25,000. The other 20 percent of the money will address a broader range of local issues, with grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.

Grant recipients will be announced in May. Contact Anne Digenis, senior philanthropic adviser, with questions at 360-694-2550.