Does your cat have the cutest face? Have you been able to document the joy of your family’s new puppy? The Columbian wants to highlight some of your best pet portraits — dogs, fish, hamsters, etc. — in an upcoming story. If you’ve got a photo of your pet that you are particularly proud of, please send it along.
Include the following details in your email:
• When and where the photo was taken.
• Your name and any names of people or animals featured in the photo.
• A description of the image.
• Why you think the picture best represents your animal. What makes the photo special to you? Any advice you have to share about taking pet photos is appreciated.
• Your contact information if we have more questions.
Email your best photo and information by Nov. 19 to firstname.lastname@example.org.