Nominees for high school fall sports athlete of the week, sponsored by Athletes Corner, for the week ending Sept. 28. Voting will conclude at 8 p.m. Thursday with results published in Friday's Columbian.
- LIVI COX, UNION GIRLS SWIMMING: Cox was the top individual point scorer in the Sprint Pentathlon at Mark Morris, winning the 25 individual medley, 100 backstroke and 25 breaststroke.
- ALEXA EFRAIMSON, CAMAS GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY: Efraimson won the Nike Pre-Nationals Danner Championship race by 41 seconds, posting a winning time of 17:59.
- AUSTIN BLANKENSHIP, COLUMBIA RIVER CROSS COUNTRY: Blankenship posted the fastest time among Clark County boys at the Nike Pre-Nationals, placing fourth in the Division 2 race in 16:58.
- SPENCER TIBBITS, FORT VANCOUVER BOYS GOLF: Tibbits shot an even-par 71 at The Cedars on Salmon Creek to win the Prairie Invitational by two strokes.
- BROOKE VAN SICKLE, BATTLE GROUND VOLLEYBALL: Van Sickle had 41 kills, 19 digs, 28 assists and 5 blocks as the Tigers posted two victories.
Because of technical issues, we've restarted this vote. To vote, click this link.