Happy National Letter of Intent Day.
Wednesday marks the first day that high school seniors in football, soccer, track and field, and cross country can sign letters of intent for college athletics.
Several schools in the region will be holding signing ceremonies today or in the coming days.
The Columbian hopes to attend a few today.
Some schools highlight athletes who are signing today and who also signed in the fall signing period in other sports.
Here are the athletes in our region we have learned will be signing this week or have committed to colleges, as well as athletes we did not report on in the fall.
Coaches and athletic directors, please let us know of any other athletes who have made their college decisions. E-mail us at email@example.com
• Drew Clarkson, football, Oregon State
• Zach Eagle, football, Eastern Washington University
• Reilly Hennessey, football, Eastern Washington University
• Blake Christopher, baseball, George Fox University
• Teylen Sheesley, women's soccer, Hamline University (St. Paul, Minn.)
• Dylan White, baseball, University of Portland
• Nicole Goecke, cross country/track and field, Oregon State
• Tyler Grant, football, Central Washington
• James Phillips, basketball, Concordia
• Brody Bagnall, football, Air Force
• Justin Straup, football, Linfield
• Arthur Robinson, football, Southern Oregon
• E'Lon Mack, football, Western Oregon
• Antonio Pulido, football, Southern Oregon
• Charlene Burger, women's soccer, Montana
• Ana Delgadillo, women's soccer, Concordia
• Lindsey Hurley, women's soccer, Hawaii Pacific
• Emily Morgan, track and field, Weber State
• Easton Kawawaki, women's soccer, Point Loma University (San Diego)
• Seth Rayburn, baseball, Mount Hood CC
• Madison Reynolds, soccer, Grand Canyon University
• Jake Hawken, baseball, University of Portland
• Maddie Sjothun, women's soccer, Northern Arizona
• Haley Wheelon, women's soccer, California Baptist University (Riverside)
• Colin Partee, men's soccer, Utah Valley State
• Leon Siofele, football, Central Washington