Carter Johnson assisted on the goal that tied the match in the second half, then scored two unassisted goals, leading Skyview to a 3-1 come-from-behind boys soccer victory over Columbia River.
The Chieftains led 1-0 at the half, but the Storm ruled the second half in this non-league rivalry.
Sala Moreno scored the equalizer for the Storm.
Stars of the day
• Parker Boyd, Battle Ground softball, struck out 19 in 7 innings of a 5-0 win over La Center.
• Jason Webb, Union baseball, had two hits and drove in two runs, helping the Titans to a 14-1 win over R.A. Long.
• Maddie Sorensen, Woodland softball, struck out 10 in a four-hit shutout. The Beavers beat Heritage 3-0.
• Jared Williams, Ridgefield soccer, scored three second-half goals as the Spudders beat Prairie 4-1. Williams also assisted on Ridgefield’s first goal of the night.
• Jay Becker, Columbia River baseball, went 3 for 4 with two doubles, two runs and two stolen bases as the Chieftains improved to 4-0 with a 5-3 win over Battle Ground.
• Justin Anderson, Hockinson baseball, went 4 for 4 with four RBI in Hockinson’s 12-5 win over Kalama.
• Braden Ross, Heritage baseball, went 3 for 3 with two RBI in Heritage’s 12-8 win over Prairie.
• Andres Bautista, Hudson’s Bay soccer, scored both Bay goals in a 2-1 win over Heritage.