Volunteer firefighters put out a fire that destroyed a shed next to a cabin at the mouth of the Swift Reservoir on Thursday evening in Skamania County.
The fire was reported at 4:56 p.m. at Northwoods, a 210-cabin association off Forest Service Road 90. A generator in the shed caught fire and spread to the side of a cabin, said Clark County Fire District 13 Battalion Chief Dennis Madler.
Volunteer firefighters with Clark County Fire District 13, along with Skamania Fire Districts 1 and 6, extinguished the fire. The exterior of the cabin was damaged by fire, and there was smoke and water damage inside it, Madler said.