The Board of Regents of Washington State University will hold meetings from 1 to 4:15 p.m. Jan. 29, and at 8 a.m. Jan. 30, at the WSU Vancouver Firstenburg Student Commons Building, Rooms 101-103, 14204 N.E. Salmon Creek Ave. in Vancouver.
In addition to meeting with university entities, the board will consider action items, including approvals of the following projects:
• A parking lot addition at WSU Vancouver: $2 million budget.
• The WSU Spokane campus master plan to build a health sciences education and research campus.
• The schematic design for the WSU North Puget Sound Academic Center.
• The design and construction of the Multicultural Center at WSU Pullman: $16 million budget.
• A general revenue bond resolution authorizing the issuance and sale of bonds or other obligations not to exceed $16 million, a maximum term of 25 years and a maximum interest cost of 5.5 percent to finance the WSU Pullman Multicultural Center.