AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN — HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARS — HUDSON’S BAY BRANCH
These local high school students were honored by the Hudson’s Bay Branch of the American Association of University Women for excellence in math, science and technology at a reception on April 30 at Washington State University Vancouver.
• Battle Ground High School: Belladona Minden, mathematics; Brianna Cowl, science.
• CAM Academy: Lauren Vreeken, mathematics; Charlotte Probst, science; Chloe Tripp, technology.
• Camas High School: Amanda Sturges, mathematics; Sarah Wells-Moran, science; Hailey Vail, technology.
• CASEE: Tabitha DeArmond, science; Cassidy Femling, technology.
• Cedar Tree Classical Christian School: Megan Sheets, mathematics; Sophie Ryder, science; Ysabel Morales, technology.
• Columbia Adventist Academy: Rachael Reed, mathematics; Jazzy Shepard, science; Areny Palomera, technology.
• Columbia High School (White Salmon): Jocelyn G. Parsons, science; Emily Lockman, technology.
• Firm Foundation Christian School: Beth Merritt, technology.
• Hayes Freedom High School: Alyssa Jackson, mathematics; Maddie Lange, technology.
• Hockinson High School: Alyssa Chapin, mathematics; Olivia Fitzgerald, science.
• King’s Way Christian School: Ruby Lu, mathematics; Ashley Burton, science; Bridget Harwood, technology.
• La Center High School: Keygan Waliezer, mathematics; Bethany Whitten, science; Brooke Peterson, technology.
• Prairie High School: Elise Sullivan, mathematics; Madison Bash, science.
• Ridgefield High School: Sally Bishop-Smith, mathematics; Natalie Dean, science; Kaitlan Miller, technology.
• River HomeLink School: Kaylene Yandell, mathematics; Mikayla Lynn Holmes, science.
• Seton Catholic College Preparatory: Josie Partridge, mathematics; Missica Derhalli, science; Isabel Clark, technology.
• Stevenson High School: Melina Liedtke, mathematics; Mara Haight, science.
• Washougal High School: Phoebe Walker, mathematics; Rosemarie Coburn-Valadez, science; Colbi Huff, technology.
Submissions: email@example.com or 360-735-4524.