Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. 4th Ave., Camas.
- 4:30 p.m., workshop: council to consider a SWAT Team mutual assistance agreement, an interlocal agreement with Vancouver to distribute a traffic safety grant and readoption of the 2018 budget.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: council will discuss new salary scales for non-represented city employees, amendments to Title 18 Zoning in the city’s municipal code and water service interlocal agreements with Vancouver.
Vancouver City Council, Council Chambers, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
- 5 p.m., workshop: Clark County Historic Preservation Program. 5:30 to 6 p.m., workshop: Quad Industrial Park Development Agreement.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: public hearings to discuss the expansion of the Fourth Plain Multifamily Tax Exemption Area and a right-of-way franchise ordinance for MClmetro Access Transmission Services Corp.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave., Woodland.
- 6 p.m., workshop: agenda includes a discussion about permitting of alcoholic-related events on city property and private recreational marijuana grows.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing to discuss Community Development Block Grant funding.
Battle Ground City Council, Council Chambers, 109 S.W. First St., Battle Ground.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: council will decide whether to join forces with Clark County for animal control, review a presentation concerning storage units in a commercial district and consider council compensation.
Skamania County commissioners, Skamania County Courthouse, 240 N.W. Vancouver Ave., Stevenson.
- 9:30 a.m.: regular meeting: preliminary budget workshop, introduction of new Skamania Schools Superintendent Ralph Pruitt.
Clark County council, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., sixth floor, Vancouver.
- 9:30 a.m., work session: comprehensive plan annual reviews and dockets.
- 1:30 p.m. board time.
- 6 p.m., regular hearing: Disability Employment Awareness Month proclamation, approval to apply for a grants from Lower Columbia Fish Recovery Board.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council, 1300 Franklin St., Fourth Floor, Vancouver.
- 4 p.m.: regular meeting: 2021 regional competitive grant awards, transportation improvement program, regional transportation plan 2018 update.
Port of Camas-Washougal, Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council, 24 S. A St., Washougal.
- 4:30 p.m.: regular meeting.
Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency, Clark County Fire District 6 Station 1, 8800 N.E. Hazel Dell Ave., Vancouver.
- 10:30 a.m., regular meeting: review of options and needs to mitigate gaps in radio coverage in the Ridgefield area, voting on adoption of the 2018 budget and selection of board chair and vice chair.
Development and Engineering Advisory Board, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., sixth floor, Vancouver.
- 2:30 p.m., meeting: administrative actions, sidewalk program ranking criteria, grading and road structure, plat approval bill, project delivery group update, public comment.
Clark County Planning Commission, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., sixth floor, Vancouver.
- 5:30 p.m., work session: biannual code changes, proposed changes to sidewalk program, update on public facility zone.