Union struck first, but Camas equalized as the 4A GSHL opponents drew 1-1 on Tuesday.
Emma Tyger connected with Kiana Pandoliano to put the Titans up a goal at the break.
Maddie Kemp scored on an assist from Jazzy Paulsen to tie it mid-way through the second half.
Union coach Kelcey Burris said both teams had chances late, but to no avail.
“It was your typical Camas-Union game,” Burris said. “Hard-fought.”
Stars of the day
• Dante Heitschmidt, Prairie boys golf, shot even-par 36 to lead the Falcons over Mountain View 153-163. Prairie can win the league title if it beats Kelso on Thursday.
• Graham Moody, Mountain View boys golf, freshman shot a 1-under 35 at The Ceders for the low round in a match against Prairie.
• Tailor Witthauer, Skyview girls soccer, scored a brace to lift Skyview over Battle Ground 2-0.
• Kaylee Baldwin, Washougal volleyball, had 18 kills and 21 digs in the Panthers’ four-set win over Columbia River.
• Annika Farley, Ridgefield girls soccer, had one goal and two assists as the Spudders beat Hockinson 4-3 via penalty kicks.
• Katherine Paloutzian, Woodland girls soccer, scored in the 72nd minute of a 1-0 n win over Heritage.
• Alex Miller and John Rudi, Columbia River boys tennis, rallied from a set down to beat Jaden King and Tino Cemulini 4-6, 6-1, 6-1 to help the Chieftains remain unbeaten in the 2A GSHL with a 4-2 win over Mark Morris.
• Emma Cox, Mountain View girls soccer, scored a brace — two goals — and added an assist in a rout of Fort.
• Kaiya Villines and Lindsey Barsness, La Center girls soccer, each had a goal and an assist in a 4-1 win over Seton Catholic.