In a Ryder Cup-style competition featuring four of the area’s top high school golf teams, Union emerged on top.
The Titans won the Titan Cup on Monday at Camas Meadows, beating Mountain View in the championship singles matches 6 1/2 to 3 1/2 .
Dylan Henry, Reece Boyce and Chase Williams all won both of their matches for Union. The trio also prevailed in their morning alternate-shot matches as Union beat Camas 3 1/2 to 1 1/2 .
Mountain View lead golfer Graham Moody won both of his matches, as did Hayden Minich. James Lee was a double winner for Camas, which beat Columbia River 6-4 in singles matches to claim third place.
Stars of the day
• Katie Kogler, Firm Foundation volleyball, had two aces, 10 kills, and two blocks in a 3-0 victory at Oakville.
• Dante Heitschmidt, Prairie boys golf, was medalist with a 3-over-par 39 at Cedars on Salmon Creek as the Falcons beat Evergreen in a dual 3A Greater St. Helens League match.
• Kayden Jorgensen, Washougal boys golf, shot a team-best 41 in a match against R.A. Long.
• Dana Snider, King’s Way volleyball, had a team-high 15 kills and 12 digs in a 3-1 win over Hoquiam.
• Hannah Lee, Hudson’s Bay volleyball, had a team-high 8 kills in a 3-0 win over Stevenson.