Beginning Monday and for the next week, people driving on Interstates 5 and 205 in Vancouver will face several overnight lane and ramp closures.
Starting Monday, maintenance crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will close the following areas nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving:
• Monday night until Tuesday morning: The northbound I-205 offramp to Northeast 134th Street.
• Tuesday night until Wednesday morning: The northbound I-5 offramp to Northeast 78th Street.
• Wednesday night until Thursday morning: The northbound I-5 offramp to Northeast 99th Street.
• Thursday night until Friday morning: The Northeast 179th Street onramp to southbound I-5.
• Friday night until the morning of Sept 30: Up to two lanes of southbound I-5 between Highway 500 and East Fourth Plain Boulevard.
• The night of Oct. 1 until the morning of Oct. 2: Up to three lanes of southbound I-5 near East Fourth Plain Boulevard.
The work is weather dependent.
For complete WSDOT road and travel information, visit www.wsdot.com/traffic/trafficalerts.