Fort Vancouver Regional Library is hosting a free six-week series on healthy aging and aging in place.
The classes are 3 to 5 p.m. Sundays, beginning May 6, at Vancouver Community Library, Klickitat Room, 901 C St., Vancouver.
Here are the scheduled topics:
- May 6: Healthy Aging and Alternative Medicine: An Overview
- May 13: Memory, Focus and Your Mind
- May 20: How to Talk to Your Doctor
- May 27: Aging in Place
- June 3: History of the Human Diet
- June 10: Pain, Your Brain and Achy Joints
The classes sponsored by Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioners of the Pacific NW. For more information, contact Derya Ruggles at 360-906-5000 or Helen Elder at 360-989-0531.