Here are the nominees for The Columbian fall sports prep athlete of the week for the week ending Oct. 26.
Voting will continue until 8 p.m. Thursday, with results announced in Friday’s edition of The Columbian.
Nominations are limited to one per sport, one per school, each week.
Winners of athlete of the week may not be nominated again until the postseason. Individual nominations are limited to one per month.
To avoid vote manipulation, voting is restricted by IP address, one vote per IP address. That means people voting while connected to a public WIFI access may be unable vote. We suggest voting be done by private internet access or through your cellular provider.
- EMMA ADAMS, COLUMBIA RIVER VOLLEYBALL: Adams had 37 digs and four aces in a pair of league wins for the Chieftains.
- AKASH PRASAD, CAMAS BOYS TENNIS: Prasad won the 4A boys singles title with four straight-set victories.
- ANNIKA FARLEY, RIDGEFIELD GIRLS SOCCER: Farley had four goals and six assists in a pair of league wins for the Spudder.
- SAVANNAH FESLER, R.A. LONG: Fesler went 6 for 8 with three home runs, a double and 9 RBI in helping the Lumberjills win the district title.
- LUKE LUND, PRAIRIE BOYS CROSS COUNTRY: Lund won the 3A district title with a 31-second win in 16:37 at Hudson’s Bay.