Hockinson School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the school district website for details on how to call in.
• 6 p.m., closed session.
• 6:45 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, meeting physically closed to the public. To access, dial 1-872- 240-3412 using access code 654-293-341 or go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/654293341.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of bid award No. 602, July financials and wholesale operations.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV.org. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 699 1464. Submit comments to https://www.clark.wa.gov/councilors/public-comment.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: Labor Day proclamation, budget scheduling, resolution in support of public health and health care workers, equipment swap between two road operations vehicles, public hearing on wheeled all-terrain vehicles.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, meeting physically closed to the public. Dial 253-215-8782 or 346-248-7799 and enter access code 914 2773 4312. Also broadcast live on CVTV.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: 2020 Regional Grant Solicitation, I-205 Toll Project environmental assessment from ODOT, project showcase of Urban Freeway Corridor Operations Study, RTC Business Operations Plan for Safe Start Washington.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: development code updates.
Vancouver City/County Telecommunications Commission, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV.org. To testify remotely, register by noon by calling 360-784-4943 or emailing tracie.ramirez@cityofvancouver.
• 3:30 p.m., regular meeting: introduction of new members, chair and vice chair elections, annual reports on ETC TV and CVTV.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, 24 S. A St., Washougal.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, meeting remotely via Webex. To join online, go to https://bit.ly/sept2hpc, meeting ID: 146 065 9787, password: hpcsept2. To join via phone, dial 1-408-418-9388, meeting ID 146 065 9787.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing amending nomination to heritage register for Summit Grove Lodge, amending nomination for Old Cemetery, roof replacement at Slocum House and Clark County Historic Museum, DAHP grant, letter about Washington State Historic Preservation Plan.
Clark County Clean Water Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: interim clean water manager introduction, clean water division outreach, capital project, strategic plan.
Clark County Development and Engineering Board, meeting remotely.
• 2:30 p.m., regular meeting: agricultural structure permit exemptions, pedestrian access code revision, arterial atlas amendments.