Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: commissioner reports; comparison of 2019 Clark County sewer provider connection charges and rates; review of General Manager John Peterson’s 2019 goals; discussion of general manager’s 2020 goals.
Woodland School District Board of Directors, Woodland High School, 1500 Dike Access Road.
• 9 a.m., special meeting: Discussion of next steps in light of the failure of an educational programs and operations levy.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: funding contracts for Northeast 119th Street and Northeast 152nd Avenue intersection, funding contracts for Northeast 134th Corridor traffic signals, request for approval of $118,720 for purchase of jail body scanner, public hearing on 2020 technical supplemental appropriation, public hearing on concomitant rezone agreement partial release, public hearing on change to unified development code change regarding Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, public hearing on biannual code amendments.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: employee service award for Gene Morris, bid award No. 589 – CO catalyst for River Road Generating Plant, consideration of declaring Meadow Glade Well No. 2 surplus, interlocal agreement with the city of Woodland, interlocal agreement with the city of Vancouver.
Vancouver Public Schools, Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road.
• 5 p.m., board workshop: agenda includes adoption of instructional materials, purchase of an Anotomage table and contracts for building reports.
Evergreen Public Schools, Administrative Service Center, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., board workshop: agenda includes school improvement plan presentations.
Fort Vancouver Regional Library Board of Trustees, Operations Center, 1007 E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes first reading of program policy.
Vancouver Hearing Examiner, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 6 p.m., public hearings: application to subdivide 1.95 acres of land at 210 and 109 N.E. Newhouse Road into 24 lots for single-family homes; application to divide 2.91 acres at 7916 N.E. 58th St. into 39 single-family lots.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: presentation on 2019 year-end financial review, presentation on Fire District 3 annexation vote.
• 6 p.m., study session: Washington Cities Insurance Authority elected officials training.
Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: Odyssey Middle School storm water mural project, Jones and Boulder Creek watershed, Third Avenue Bridge seismic retrofit, 2020 fee schedule update, 2020 U.S. Census presentation, Shoreline Master Plan update.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: animal control services interlocal agreement, resolution on two-hour parking spaces.
Woodland City Council, City Hall, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: volunteer of the year presentation, fourth quarter budget amendments, code amendment combining park board and Horseshoe Lake Management Committee, hotel and motel tax funding for chamber of commerce and visitor’s center, amending council rules and procedures, workshop on fire annexation with Clark County Fire & Rescue, Cowlitz County Comp Plan applications.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 9:30 a.m.: workshop: Heritage Farm master plan update.
Camas LEOFF Disability Board, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 11 a.m.: special meeting: election of chair and vice chair.
Clark County Commission on Aging, Public Service Center, sixth floor, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 3 p.m.: work session: April 9 Healthy Communities Summit update, 2020 Community Engagement & Advocacy Update, prep for joint meeting with County Council.
• 4:30 p.m.: regular meeting: 2019 annual report, April 9 Health Communities Summit.
Vancouver Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Arbor Day prep, retreat debrief, program updates, Urban Forestry report, communications.
Camas Planning Commission, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 7 p.m.: special meeting: election of chair and vice chair, new planing commission member protocol, general community development updates.
Vancouver City Center Redevelopment Authority, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 11:30 a.m., regular meeting: Director report, improvements to Terminal One Vancouver Landing and Renaissance Trail, update on Waterfront Gateway, executive session (if needed).
Clark County Planning Commission, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m.: work session: buildable lands update, housing options study.
Woodland Planning Commission, council chamber, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 7 p.m.: regular meeting: discussion of self-service storage facility zoning text amendment, rules of procedure update discussion, Retooling Our Code discussion.