Youth ball programs in Southwest Washington are now signing up players for the upcoming spring season.
Below is a list of resources for sign-up information including some in-person events.
Sign-ups aren’t just for kids as volunteers are needed throughout the region for the 2020 spring season. Check out the various league websites for contact information.
District 4 Little Leagues
Alcoa (Formerly Central Vancouver)
Online registration: www.alcoalittleleague.org
Bridge of the Gods
Online Registration: http://www.eteamz.com/bridgeofthegodslittleleague/
Only online registration: www.camasll.com
Deadlines: Early Bird pricing ends Jan. 13. Upper division registration closes Feb. 3 and lower division registration closes Feb. 10.
Only online registration: www.cascadelittleleague.org
Information at www.columbiall.org
Only online registration: www.eastcountyll.com
Deadline: Last day to register is Feb. 1. Tryouts are Feb. 8.
In-person registration at Pied Piper Pizza, 12300 N.E. Fourth Plain, Suite E:
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 15
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 22
• 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Jan. 25
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 29
Contact phone: 360-892-4831. Online registration: www.evergreenlittleleague.com
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 13 at Washington Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 14 at Hazel Dell Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 15 at Franklin Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 15 at Lincoln Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 15 at Our Lady of Lourdes
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 16 at Harney Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 21 at Fruit Valley Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 22 at Minnehaha Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 22 at Hosanna Christian School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 23 at King Elementary School
• 6-8 p.m. Jan. 23 at Discovery Middle School
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Feb. 1 at Hough Elementary School
Online registration: www.fortvancouverlittleleague.org
Contact: Dave Wallis, 360-696-2994; email@example.com
District 6 Little Leagues
• 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jan. 11-12, Battle Ground Community Center, 912 E Main St.
Online registration and other information: www.bgll.org
Online registration and other information: www.glenwoodlittleleague.org
Online registration and other information: www.hdll.org
All registered players can either submit paperwork online or bring to Safety Evaluations on Jan. 11 or Feb. 1 at the LumberYard, 4212 N.E. Minnehaha St. in Vancouver.
Online registration and other information: www.highlandsll.org
Online registration: www.lacenterlittleleague.com
Online registration and other information: www.LewisRiverLL.com
In-person registration at North Clark Little Little, 721 N. Amboy Ave. Yacolt:
• Jan. 11, 9-4 p.m.
• Jan. 16, 5-8 p.m.
• Jan. 25, 9-4 p.m.
• Late registration: Feb. 15 before tryouts, time TBD.
Online information: www.northclarkll.com
Online registration: www.ridgefieldlittleleague.com
In-person registration at Luke Jensen Sports Park, 4000 NE 78th St, Vancouver:
• Jan. 11, 9 a.m. to noon
Online registration: www.salmoncreekll.com
Babe Ruth Baseball
Camas-Washougal Babe Ruth Baseball
Registration online at www.cwbaberuth.com for ages 13-15 (13U teams, 15U teams)
Contact for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
KWRL Babe Ruth Baseball
Registration information and forms available online at www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=kwrlbaberuth
Age groups are 10U, 12U Cal Ripken (Babe Ruth) 13U, 14/15U, 15/16U Babe Ruth, and 18U Senior Babe Ruth.
Contact or questions: KWRLbaberuth@gmail.com or text player info (name, age, school, position) to 360-553-9948.
Vancouver Girls Softball Association
• 5-8 p.m., Jan. 14 at Salmon Creek Round Table Pizza, 13009 N.E. Hwy 99, Vancouver
• Noon-3 p.m., Feb. 22 at VGSA Clubhouse, 800 N.E. 117th St., Vancouver
Online registration and other information: www.vancouvergirlssoftball.com