Clark County Law Library Board of Trustees, meeting remotely. Contact Maria Sosnowski at email@example.com to attend.
• Noon, regular meeting: allowing garnishment to be modified and sold by other counties, update on eviction kits, approval of pricing of starting a civil lawsuit kit, probate with will kit, emailing kits rather than mailing, jail contract for 2021-2022, attorney key cards for 2021, COVID and library opening and closure.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. See hocksd.org for Zoom link.
• 6 p.m., regular board meeting: budget, enrollment update; 2019-20 end-of-year budget report; HB 1660 impact on ASB.
Yacolt Town Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/692752725 or dial 571-317-3112, access code 692-752-725.
• 6 p.m., workshop: Budget.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/978490637 or dial 866-899-4679, access code 978-490-637.
• 6 p.m., special meeting: authorization for final CARES Act disbursement.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 224-501-3412 and enter access code 495-023-437 or go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/495023437.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: resolutions adopting the 2021 electric, generating and water system budgets.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 010 0695.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: approval of $5 million to extend county’s COVID-19 response into 2021, public hearings on Shoreline Master Program periodic review, pedestrian accessways, fireworks.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter access code 993 6774 5848 or stream on cvtv.org.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Clark County Transportation Alliance 2021 policy statement, RTC public participation plan update, 2021 work plan and budget, election of 2021 officers, RTC annual report 2020, RTC / Metro MPO Certification quadrennial review, I-5 Bridge Replacement Program executive sponsors group update, executive session for executive director performance evaluation.
Vancouver Transportation and Mobility Commission, meeting remotely. Available at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88535546828?pwd=OGRmRkROVmU3cTRQVVhpbm9OajVYdz09 with meeting number 885 3554 6828 password 433873, or via phone at 253-215-8782.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Updates on current and upcoming transportation projects, McLoughlin Safety Project evaluation.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. See https://vansd.zoom.us/j/84220647628?pwd=SVZvSHdnaFZNWXA5a1QraWxYNzlyZz09 for Zoom link.
• 5 p.m., special board meeting (executive session only): potential litigation.
Clark County Board of Health, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org, or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 920 3270.
• 8:30 a.m.: Communities Priorities Project, food establishment relief update, COVID-19 update, flu update, resolution declaring racism a public health crisis.
City/County Telecommunications Commission, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV.org.
• 3:30 p.m., regular meeting: Franchise update, 2021-22 Cable TV Office Work Program.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 929 6284 2901 and password 133727 or go to https://zoom.us/j/92962842901?pwd=RzkzMTZVWTRwbmU1eW1rOXNWSk5Edz09.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: commission meeting dates, strategic planning update, commissioner by-laws, staff reports.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://bit.ly/dec2hpc or dial 408-418-9388, meeting No. 146 867 7342, password dec2hpc.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: nominations to county Heritage Register for Kellogg House, Melvin’s Men Shop/ Wolf Radio and Electric Building; update on 2020 Cultural Resource Summit, formation of subcommittee to look at underrepresented communities, formation of subcommittee to respond to comment period for Providence Academy, formation of subcommittee to comment on Vancouver Heritage Overlay Zone.
Clark County Animal Control Advisory Board, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Title 8 proposed code update, mission statement presentation, review applications for 2020 spay and neuter grant.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293-309-125.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: council appointment interviews, vote; ordinances on adopted city budget, adding a tax on solid waste and recycling services.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: 2021 draft planning commission work program.
Camas Design Review Committee, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/91359898532 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 91359898532.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: SS Design Two Duplexes, Lacamas Tech Business Park, Camas Professional Center.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 5:30, study session: federal legislation update.
• 6:30, regular meeting: public hearing on 2021 proposed budget, Fandell comprehensive plan amendment, Temme and Bird comprehensive plan amendment, approval of Kemper Loop final plat.