The Clark County Developmental Disabilities Advisory Board seeks nominations of businesses and employees for its annual awards honoring employees with developmental disabilities and their employers.
Award categories are:
- Large employer of people with developmental/intellectual disabilities (50 or more local employees).
- Small employer of people with developmental/intellectual disabilities (49 or less local employees).
- Employee with a developmental/intellectual disability.
- Dennis Campbell Outstanding Service Award for outstanding service to improving the lives of individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities.
- David Hanawalt Service Award for an employment specialist who demonstrates service to their clients above and beyond the client’s expectations, exceeds the contractual expectations, and promotes client success and growth.
A virtual celebration will take place 5 p.m. Oct. 7, coinciding with National Disability Employment Awareness Month.